Minimum Requirements Check List before deploying Office 365
Preparing a checklist will help you to ensure smooth and effective implementation of Office 365. Although the requirements are simple and straight forward, it will also help you to do a initial audit and mapping of all the PCs in your environment.
The basic requirements for Office 365 is simple and installation of the application is almost virtual with the need of physical media. Below is the list to take note.
1) Minimum Requirements for Windows PC to work with Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (OS)
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office
- Outlook 2007 Service Pack 3 (limited functions)
- Outlook 2010 Service Pack 2
- Outlook 2013
- Internet Browsers
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Firefox 10 or newer
- Google Chrome 17 or newer
a) Please perform Microsoft Update before Deploy Office 365
b) To enjoy the maximum and feature-rich of Office 365, you will need to have Office 2013 Pro Plus.
2) Minimum Requirements for MAC to work with Office 365
- Mac Operating System
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac Office
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac 15
3) Minimum Requirements for Mobile Devices to work with Office 365
- Mobiles Devices – https://products.office.com/en-us/mobile/office
- Ipad – IOS 7.0 or better
- Iphone – IOS 6.0 or better
- Tablet – OS 4.4 or better (Kitkat ) or 5.x (Lollipop) – minimum size of 7” and ARM or Intel Based processor
- Phone – OS 4.x
- Blackberry – https://support.office.com/en-SG/article/Set-up-email-on-a-BlackBerry-8231fa3b-e551-4f45-b522-778406662f55
- Blackberry 6/7 and Blackberry Enterprise Cloud Services
- Blackberry 10
Your Office 365 Specialist – Ronald Soh or Andrew Yong (Sales Hotline +65 6100 2100)
We can perform a situation assessment free of charge at your office premises to determine the level of implementation to deploy Office 365.
Do contact us using below form or call us at to get more about how Office 365 can help in your business.